What can I get with WIC?
How do I apply for WIC?Call us to make an appointment today!
Santa Cruz 831-426-3911
Information Needed for Enrollment Appointment
- Verification of address (current utility bill, rent/mortgage receipt).
- Proof of income or proof of Medi-Cal, CalFresh, cash aid eligibility.
- Medical information as requested by WIC staff.
|Watsonville|| 18 West Lake Avenue Suite A
Watsonville, CA 95076
|Santa Cruz||1105 Water Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
|Felton||6134 Highway 9
Felton, CA 95018
(at Mountain Community Resources)
|2nd & 4th Wednesday & Thursday
What are the goals of the WIC Program?
- To decrease the complications of pregnancy
- To prevent low birth weight babies
- To decrease iron deficiency anemia
- To promote and support breastfeeding
- To promote optimum growth and development of infants and young children
Need to register to vote?We are a National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) agency and you can receive a California Voter Registration Card at our office.
We are available to help!
Online Nutrition Classes
Online nutrition education instructions - English
Instrucciónes de educación nutricional de WIC por internet – Español