We will be closed on Monday, April 1st in observance of Cesar Chavez Day.
We will return on Tuesday April 2nd.
What is a Community Resource Center?
La Manzana Community Resources is a neighborhood and community-based center where families can receive a broad range of direct services, as well as information and referrals to other programs that may be of assistance to their specific needs.
The mission of La Manzana Community Resources is to connect people to services. Our activities respect all cultures and support families in creating a strong, safe, and healthy community.
Adelante- Drop-in Center
• Legal and Financial Referral
• Access to Quality Childcare
• Family Advocacy
• Resource Parent and Relative Caregivers Support (Roots & Wings)
• Parent and Child education and support
• Assistance with various Public Benefit Forms, including, but not limited to:
- Social Security
- Food Stamps
- Healthy Families
- Healthy Kids
- Passport Applications
- Comprehensive Information and Referral
The Drop-In Center hours have changed. Beginning Monday, March 18, the Drop-In Center hours will be
Monday through Thursday 8:45 am - 12:30 pm, 1:00 - 5:30 pm
Friday 8:45 am - 12:30 pm
• Positive Parenting Program (Triple P): Parenting strategies and tools provided individually or in a group setting.
• Play & Learn: Parents and their young children learn fundamentals through play.
• Renacer: Support group for parents of children with special needs.
• Adult Spanish Literacy
• English Classes for Monolingual Spanish Speakers
• Entry Level/Basic Computer Navigation
• Food Distribution
• Summer Lunch
• Advisory Council
welcome and encourage volunteers of all ages, talents, and abilities.
Volunteer opportunities include:
• Office Assistance
• Community Outreach
• Bilingual Client Advocacy
• Tutoring Spanish Literacy
• Spanish and English language tutors
• Advisory Council
For more information, please contact us at: (831) 724-2997
In partnership with Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), PAPÁS Supporting Fatherhood Involvement, Child Development Resource Center (CDRC), , County of Monterey, SCCCC Youth Services , Santa Cruz Community Credit Union, Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Cruz County, The Watsonville Law Center
Funded in part by First 5 Santa Cruz County, County of Santa Cruz, City of Watsonville, Community Foundation for Monterey County, Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County, State of California Department of Education