Now through 2/27/15, your gift can be matched by 20%!
To pay by check and receive the 20% match, please make your check payable to Monterey Peninsula Foundation and mail it to Community Bridges at 236 Santa Cruz Avenue in Aptos, CA 95003. To allocate matched gift to specific program, please include the program name in the memo.
To donate online without a 20% match, please click on the program of your choice.
Click here to donate towards meals provided. Thank you!
Different Ways to Give:
- To donate over the phone with a credit card, call 831-688-8840 ext 203.
- You can send a check or money order to: Community Bridges, 236 Santa Cruz Avenue, Aptos, CA 95003.
- We welcome gifts of stock and bequests, please call Libby Morain at 831-688-8840 ext. 207.
- To donate a vehicle, please call Libby Morain at 831-688-8840 ext. 207.
- To donate goods or volunteer, call 831-688-8840.
As a community-based organization, we rely on financial and volunteer help from individuals like you.
93% of our funds go directly to providing services.
Your contribution will help provide:
- A healthy meal and friendly visit for homebound residents Transportation to vital medical appointments for frail elderly and disabled residents
- Prenatal care for low-income pregnant women
- Safe and affordable childcare for low-income families in Santa Cruz County
- Parenting support for new parents struggling with the challenging task of raising young children
- And many other vital services that help to make our community stronger.