Beach Flats Community Center and the Familia Center have joined forces to serve all low-income and Spanish speaking residents in the City of Santa Cruz.
The Beach Flats Community Center focus is on providing much needed youth programs for low-income, at-risk youth in 3rd-11th grade. We’re located in the heart of the largely low-income, Latino neighborhood of Beach Flats.
Familia Center with more than 30 years of service to low-income and Latino residents in the City of Santa Cruz will continue to provide, advocacy, case management, parent education, food distribution and referrals to social services agencies at its site located in the Lower Ocean Street
Services at Beach Flats Community Center
- Homework Clubs for Elementary, Middle school, and High school
- Enrichment and Educational workshops for low-income youth
- Ocean Scholars in partnership with O'Neill Sea Odyssey
- Summer Fun! Recreation for grades 3rd-10th
- Summer Lunch for children 0-17 years
Investing in Tomorrow
Investing in our youth programs at the Beach Flats Community Center will help support prevention efforts and foster academic success. Partner with us and make a difference in your community.
Volunteer Opportunities with our youth programs are available, please call 426-2322 or email email@example.com